For information on upcoming CSS and sleep-related events CLICK HERE
FOR MEDIA REQUESTS, please contact the Media Executive Officer
The Canadian Sleep Society (CSS) / Société Canadienne du Sommeil (SCS) is a professional association of clinicians, scientists and technologists formed in June 1986 to further the advancement and understanding of sleep and its disorders through scientific study and public awareness. The Society has established the following objectives:
The CSS/SCS is a founding member of The World Federation of Sleep Research & Sleep Medicine Societies (WFSRSMS) www.wfsrsms.org
- To facilitate the advancement of education in the area of sleep research and sleep disorders medicine.
- To help consolidate and advance sleep research in Canada.
- To promote and support the growth and quality of sleep disorders medicine in Canada.
- To increase the profile and support for sleep research in Canada.
- To increase public awareness of the importance of sleep research and sleep disorders medicine, and Canada's contribution to this area.
- To engage in educational activities and facilitate support for trainees.
To support the Canadian Sleep Society by becoming a member, CLICK HERE.
Gordon Conference on Sleep Regulation and Function
View All News & Events
Sleep Disorders Brochures